THE IRRESISTIBLE WEDDING BRAND
elevate your wedding business and create an unbeatable client experience with gorgeous digital design.
Tailored for wedding and event professionals, this course will show you how to design impeccable, captivating graphics and documents in Adobe InDesign, to create the perfect client experience that will help you take your business to a new level and:
1. confidently sell your services
2. consistently book dream clients who trust you fully to create amazing work
3. charge your worth without ever negotiating down your prices
4. optimise and speed-up your process to never feel overwhelmed again
COURSE ENROLLMENT IS NOW CLOSED
Hi! I am Andreea,
i’m an event/wedding planner and stylist, digital designer and artist, and i’d love to help you transform your wedding business into your dream business.
I’ve been running my events business for 5 years now. And for the past year or so I also started offering digital design services to creatives and business owners in and outside the wedding industry.
I’ve decided to create this course because I spent years learning and piecing together all the knowledge and skills I needed to transform my business. There are a lot of courses out there that each teach only a piece of the puzzle. But there are none that give you the whole picture of how to utilise digital design and a pro tool like Adobe InDesign, to create an irresistable client experience, tailored for the events and weddings industry.
So, I’ve decided to share everything I know in a 6-week course, to help other colleagues in the industry take control and elevate their businesses.
HOW I GOT HERE
I REALLY STRUGGLED THE FIRST TWO YEARS OF RUNNING MY BUSINESS
I made absolutely no profit and I was getting regularly ghosted by prospective clients, constantly having to cut down my prices and negotiate my services, and working extremely long hours to manage the workload.
I grew a lot during that time, and I knew I was great at what I was doing. Yet I couldn’t figure out why things weren’t improving.
So, I decided to do some solid research. I took some courses on running a wedding biz, I joined a coaching program, did a massive course on running a creative business and followed everything my idols in the industry were doing.
TURNS OUT IT’S ALL ABOUT CLIENT EXPERIENCE…
And how you make them feel from the get go. You want to show them you understand them and their vision, and assure them that you’re the perfect pick for them. And you should do that without really giving away work that you should be paid for.
It’s also crucial to design a process and support system that is simple, flexible and time-effective. You want each client to feel like all your attention is on them without pushing yourself into overwhelm. So you need to become amazing at optimising and speeding-up everything you do on a daily basis.
What that means in the simplest terms… you need to design a collection of gorgeous templates (think magazine quality) that enchant your clients, communicate every detail in the easiest, most effective way, and facilitate every step of your day to day work.
I WAS SO RELUCTANT TO TRY InDESIGN AT FIRST…
I tried every other app before I decided to give InDesign a try. It seemed to be this uber complicated app that only the best designers and editorial teams were using. I felt seriously indtimidated and didn’t think it was worth the effort.
But once I started dreaming bigger for my business and growing as a creative, I became increasingly frustrated with the cookie cutter options I was getting from other apps.
I needed to stand out and for that I had to work with a tool that gave me complete freedom and endless possibilities from a blank canvas.
So I gave InDesign a go. And I loved it from the first tutorial. So much so, that I started a whole new business around it, designing brochures, proposals, books, presentations, etc. for other creative business owners.
what this course will do for you
I’ve structured this course into 3 core modules that will provide you with everything you need to start booking your dream clients, charge the right prices and have an effective and time-efficient work system in place as soon as you finish.
THE PERFECT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
In this module you will review your process and your client’s journey in working with you. You’ll learn how to create a winning experience for your dream clients, that will get them hooked from the start and turn them into your biggest fans.
CAPTIVATING DIGITAL DESIGN
In this module you will find out what makes a design great and how to construct attractive layouts and graphics. You’ll learn to design gorgeous graphics and documents that perfectly reflect your voice, style & values; that impress your clients and help them visualise your ideas and process better.
You’ll learn to create effective design systems and templates for each activity, to optimise the way you work, simplify and improve communication with your clients and save time.
This module is a series of step-by-step tutorials for Adobe Indesign. You’ll learn to use this tool like a pro, to create all your branded graphics and digital+print business assets.
You’ll use InDesign to create templates for things like brochures, client proposals/quotes, design proposals/lookbooks, social media graphics, styled shoot proposals, supplier briefs, email opt-ins (lead-magnets), etc.
plans & pricing
FULL ACCESS TO ALL THE COURSE MATERIALS
OPTION TO SUBMIT ASSIGNMENTS FOR FEED-BACK DURING THE GROUP Q&A SESSIONS IN THE FACEBOOK GROUP
*only 2-4 submissions will be randomly selected each week.
FULL ACCESS TO ALL THE COURSE MATERIALS
PRIVATE 20-MINUTE COACHING CALLS, ON ZOOM EVERY WEEK, TO DISCUSS THE ASSIGNMENTS
THIS PLAN IS LIMITED TO 12 PEOPLE, ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS
COURSE ENROLLMENT IS NOW CLOSED.
MODULE I | THE PERFECT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- what is client experience and what it means for your business – understanding client psychology
- how your brand message and values fit into the client experience
- outlining your offerings and process to help you create your client experience
- design your client experience – pre-booking
- design your client experience – post-booking
MODULE II | CAPTIVATING DIGITAL DESIGN
- the blank canvas – where to start with digital design; designing for print, digital (e-docs, social media graphics, etc.) & e-publications (online published documents)
- layout design principles
- proportions, fonts & colours
- finishing a design – when to stop designing.
- design systems & templates – organising & streamlining your design process
MODULE III | ADOBE InDESIGN
- introduction to Adobe InDesign – how to download the app, create new document/open & save document, sizing & presets, menus & tools navigation, workspace mediums & customisations.
- document & page layouts in Adobe InDesign – layers, page manangement, page layouts, fixed elements, colour libraries.
- designing text in Adobe InDesign – font settings & management, text & paragraph design
- working with images & objects in Adobe InDesign – adding & editing images, shapes & objects, creating image galleries.
- designing interactive pdfs
- how to design a look-book / creative proposal for your own brand or clients
- introduction to adobe photoshop
- animated graphics in Photoshop
what type of wedding/event professionals is this course for?
The course is for anyone running a business in the wedding and events industry. But here’s a guiding list:
– planners / designers / stylists
– stationery designers / calligraphers
– cake designers
– venue managers
– bridal designers (attire/accessories)
– production managers, etc.
how do i get adobe indesign?
Adobe InDesign is £19.99/month on a yearly subscription, but you can start with a free 30-day trial while you take the course.
To get the free trial and download the app to your computer you will need to go to the Adobe website (if you want to get the free trial make sure you don’t click on the buy now button).
Also if you’re starting with a free trial, don’t start your trial until I tell you to, during our course lessons. I want to make this as easy as possible for you, so I’ve planned the lessons so you’ll only need to use the app for the last 30 days of the course. That way your free trial won’t expire before you finish the live course. By that time you should be ready to purchase the subscription.
I will show you in the first InDesign tutorial how to download and install the app on your computer.
Please make sure you have enough space on your computer hard drive to install and run Adobe InDesign. A minimum of 12 GB is required, and over 25GB is optimum.
In addition two of the bonus lessons include tutorials on using Adobe Photoshop. Those however are optional and so is using Photoshop. If you do want to try it out though, Adobe offers a 30-day free trial for this app as well; the subscription for this app is also £19.99/month. And if you do decide to get a subscription for Photoshop as well, I recommend getting the Photography package with Photoshop & Lightroom (Photo editing) which is £9.99/month.
how do i access my course materials?
When you make the purchase you’ll be asked to create an account and then you’ll be redirected to the course page. The content will be available at that link starting from 06 July.
You will also receive an email with the link to your course page, after you complete the purchase. Open the link and bookmark that page for easier access in the future.
how do i join the facebook group?
You will receive a welcome email with a link to the group. When requesting to join the Facebook group please provide your purchase number (included in your invoice, emailed separately).
do i also need to get adobe photoshop?
No. That is entirely optional.
Adobe InDesign works perfectly on it’s own for designing all your digital and print graphics and layouts. But Photoshop complements it nicely and if you want to get even more creative, you can use these two together.
I thought it would be fun to give you a bonus lesson on how to do animated graphics in Photoshop, if you ever want to create something more dynamic and you don’t have a video footage that works well. Like a video Pin for a blog post for Pinterest. Or a video ad for instagram.
mornings are not great for me. if i can't join live can i view the lessons later?
Absolutely. I love having an audience when I teach, but I realise that not everyone can join at the same time.
For me mornings are great because it allows me to do the teaching on a refreshed mind and I have the rest of the day to take care of my 1-to-1 clients. But your situation might be different, so the video recording of each lesson will be available online the same day. In fact you don’t need to watch them the very same day if you don’t want to/can’t.
i'm not very comfortable with technology. should i buy this course?
It really depends on how your run your business and what your ambitions are for the future.
I make every effort to show you step by step, everything you need to be able to work efficiently in Adobe InDesign. I will also give you simple assignments that based on the lessons, that you can complete in your own time, to help reinforce what I teach.
I also provide weekly feed-back and discuss with the whole group about the assignments, and you can ask questions any time in the group.
You will have access to the course materials long after the course ends, so you can always come back to the videos and rewatch if you forget something.
Finally, if you feel you need a bit more support, you can opt for the Advance Plan, which gives you 20 minutes with me, each week, in private, to give you feed-back on the assignments and answer your questions.
what are the assignments? and are they difficult?
The assigments are a series of exercises designed to reinforce what I teach in the lessons. We’ll start very simple, with you reviewing your work process, critiquing some designs I give you, replicating some designs, etc. to the point where you will start designing things for your own brand, once you have more confidence in your skills.
what if i change my mind? do you offer refunds for the course?
I do offer a 5 calendar day refund, from the start date of the course.
I put heart and soul into the course, so obviously I do hope that you won’t change your mind after you sign-up. But if you decide within 5 calendar days from the start of the course, that you no longer want to do the course, I will gladly refund you the money you paid.
If you change your mind after 5 calendar days from the start of the course, then course fee is no longer refundable.
For further details please read the T&C’s at the bottom of the page.
I recently had the pleasure of working with Andreea. An insanely multi-talented individual who, I can also attest to being warm, calm and totally committed to delivering ‘my dream’ way beyond my own expectations. Andreea’s wedding planning skills, design skills and proposal are well thought out and immaculately presented and will leave you in no doubt that she is the perfect person for the job. The attention to detail and execution was beyond perfect! She certainly has raised the bar for me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
CYNTHIA GRAFTON-HOLT, BRIDAL DESIGNER
Andreea produced exactly the type of assets and templates I was after. She helped collate all my images, process and information into one cohesive set of documents and provided plenty of helpful advice along the way.
JENNIE HARRISON, EVENT PLANNER
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions about the course that I haven’t answerred in this page, please get in touch using the form below. I aim to respond all enquiries within 3 business days. If you don’t hear back from me within this timeframe it’s possible that your message has not reached me, so please try and email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course terms & conditions
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
If at any time within the first 5 calendar days from the start of the course (06 – 10 July) you decide that you no longer wish to take this course you can request a full refund by emailing me at email@example.com. You will lose your access to the course platform and will be removed from the Facebook group.
After the 10 July, you can still choose to leave the course, however the fee is no longer refundable after that date.
COURSE AND FACEBOOK GROUP RULES
In the Facebook group please read and follow the rules:
- Be kind, courteous and supportive – if you have nothing constructive to add, better not say anything. Everyone is in there to learn and get constructive and helpful advice.
- No hate speech, racially/gender inappropriate remarks and attacks or bullying. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated. For mild infractions a notice will be given and the person will be muted in the group. For serious and repeat infractions the person will be removed from the group and from the course without a refund.
- No promotions or spam posts. You may not promote any business or products, whether your own or someone else’s without my advance approval.
- Complaints about the course or about the organiser can be made in writing via email, not in the Facebook group. Slandering of other businesses or people is also not permitted. Any posts that do not respect this rule will be removed.
- Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the group should stay in the group. Respect everyone’s privacy. Don’t share anything outside.
- Do not share content from the group or your course page outside the group. I work very hard to prepare all the content to help you in the best way possibe, and it is for paying people only. You may encourage others to join the course. Sharing or copying and reselling of any content I create without my consent is grounds for removal from the course, without a refund and legal action where appropriate.
- Do not contact, target or add as friends people from the group, unless expressly discussed and agreed with the person in the group (please note this is a legal offence, not just a rule of the group).
If you do not respect these rules you will be removed from the group and no refund will be issued, even if a refund normally applies.
1. Please note that I cannot offer legal advice, or any advice on insurance and contracts you have with third party apps. Your subscription with Adobe is strictly between you and them, and I have no affiliations. I do not receive any remuneration from recommending or teaching how to use their software.
2. My lessons are offerred as guidance only and you are fully responsible for any decisions and actions you take to manage your business. Please use your common sense to determine what is applicable and what isn’t to your particular situation.
3. My liability in respect of any loss of good will, loss of business, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of use for any other consequential, special or indirect loss or damage, whether arising from the advice offerred in this course or not (including, but not limited to, failure to conduct the course within the agreed period) will be NIL.